Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Ride

Hat-tip to Frankie, who surprised the shit out of all of us yesterday by buying a new 2008 BMW 528i, and leading me to suspect that he's secretly been dealing drugs on the side or something. Upgrading from his 1996 Toyota 4Runner, this should be a welcome change, given that the new wheels comes with such things as power windows and doors, and a CD player (hell, it even has an iPod connection).
. . .

BMW: Sleek and smart. For men who like handjobs from beautiful women they hardly know.

5 comments:

bonnie said...

So what model rates oral sex? 700 series? I'm all about the ipod connector. Sheeeeeiiiiit.

bonnie said...

I've decided. I think you have a mustache. If not now, at least from time to time.

Andi said...

Seriously, a mustache? I know he springs for a shave at the barber every once in awhile. To me that sounds like a man who's serious about being clean shaven.

Jack Gordon said...

I grew a moustache once. In the spring of 2001. It was less than impressive, and I felt like a molester for the two weeks that I sported it. Bonnie, out of curiosity, in your imagination, what celebrity do I most look like?

The Mayor said...

You think he's a drug dealer? That car screams "drugs here! get your piping-hot drugs!"
(like a 1920's Carnival barker)